- 1 cup of Dannon® Lowfat Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners.
- 2. Beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy. Beat in egg until well combined. Beat in yogurt and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt and stir into butter mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling them 3/4 full.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven until tops are golden, about 20 minutes