- 2 Cups dried whole wheat elbow pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 Cup Dannon® Plain Non-Fat Yogurt
- 1 1/2 Cups reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 Cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- Combine milk, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cheese in a medium pot.
- Cook on medium stirring frequently, until cheese is melted, remove from stove.
- Stir in yogurt until combined.
- Add in warm pasta and serve.
- Kosher for Passover