Still using IE 8? You'll have to upgrade or switch to modern browser to have the best experience on our website.

close

You came in search of Dannon, and you're in the right place! We are proud to announce that Dannon is part of a new organization - DanoneWave. DanoneWave is a revolutionary food company, committed to positively changing the world - one better food choice at a time.


Find out more


CLOSE WINDOW or ESC

You came in search of Dannon, and you're in the right place! We are proud to announce that Dannon is part of a new organization - DanoneWave. DanoneWave is a revolutionary food company, committed to positively changing the world - one better food choice at a time.


Find out more


CLOSE WINDOW or ESC

You came in search of Dannon, and you're in the right place! We are proud to announce that Dannon is part of a new organization - DanoneWave. DanoneWave is a revolutionary food company, committed to positively changing the world - one better food choice at a time.


Find out more


CLOSE WINDOW or ESC

You came in search of Dannon, and you're in the right place! We are proud to announce that Dannon is part of a new organization - DanoneWave. DanoneWave is a revolutionary food company, committed to positively changing the world - one better food choice at a time.


Find out more


CLOSE WINDOW or ESC

Recipes

Cook, share and enjoy!

Get inspired with some of our delicious
recipes made with yogurt and bring an extra
taste to your everyday.

Fruity Yogurt Pops

Tandoori Chicken

Ingredients

1 cup Dannon® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt
1 cup chopped strawberries
1/2 cup chopped kiwi, skin removed
1/2 cup blueberries

Other

8-3 oz. small paper cups
8 wooden popsicle sticks

Directions

1. Place the yogurt in a large bowl and gently stir in fruit.
2. Evenly divide mixture into eight 3 oz. paper cups. Place popsicle stick in center of each cup.
3. Freeze overnight or until firm.
4. To serve, peel off cups.

Yields

8 servings

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size (70g), Servings per Container 8, Calories 45, Calories from Fat 5, Total Fat 0.5g (1% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0g, Monounsaturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 9g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.